Patrick Kelly is a co-founder and CEO of The Mizen Group and has over 25 years’ experience in developing, growing, and managing complex top tier global banking, securities, and insurance projects as a partner with a big four consulting firm.
Since founding The Mizen Group, Mr. Kelly was engaged as the Technology & Operations lead for the Monitor appointed by NYDFS to oversee the remediation efforts of a global bank under a consent order. Mr. Kelly led review and remediation teams in over 20 international locations covering Investment Banking, Retail, Wealth Management and Private Banking. In addition, he was responsible for overseeing the team reviewing and validation the implementation of an AML solution for the Correspondent Banking division of the bank’s US entity.
Notable projects led by Mr. Kelly include:
- Reviews of compliance programs for NY banks
- Risk and regulatory assessments of banks
- BSA/AML model validations
- BSA/AML system selection for international banks
- Due diligence on a regional bank prior to purchase by a private equity firm
- Liquidation of assets from a bankrupt financial institution